Tuesday, May 22, 2007

i dont make mistakes...

i was in a mall for my facial treatment when bluekessa texted me that she saw this shirt in cinderella. "bili ka!" she prodded. i didn't reply to her message but i did buy one.

when she got home that night, pinagtawanan niya ako after seeing my latest purchase. proud pa ako to text my friends about it. ang hirit ni ibiang, "bumili ka ba in different colors para every day of the week, pwede mo suotin?"

looking at that shirt, i was reminded of the guys i dated in the past... first, there was this engineering student na manyakis pala, then a boring architect who courted me for four years; tapos my unfaithful and asshole ex-boyfriend; there was the officemate who didnt tell me he was married; the flirt artist who wanted to get in my pants; the computer guy who bragged about his laptop (na hindi naman pala sa kanya kundi sa kompanya niya). there was pseudo-boyfriend no 1, and pseudo-boyfriend no 2. then there was the lawyer who reminded me of jack black.

sa lahat sa kanila, iyong lawyer na ang pinakamatino. and yet, i wasn't really that interested with him. i stopped replying to his text messages and answering his calls. ayun, nag-disappear na lang siya bigla sa buhay ko. when i finally sent him a forwarded text message after months of not replying, he said, "hus dis?"

grabeee... kaisa-isang matinong lalake, pinalampas ko. tama nga ang t-shirt ko, i dont make mistakes, i date them...

Song of the Moment: My favorite mistake by Sheryl Crow

Quote for the Day: "We may have loved the wrong person, we may have cried for the wrong reasons, but no matter how things go wrong, one thing is for sure... mistakes help us find those who are meant for us," isa na namang forwarded text message.

What I learned recently: In life, there are no reward or punishment, only consequences of the choices we made. There are no mistakes or failures, only lessons to be learned.

2 comments:

Angelo said...

ang daming boys pala ni noringai. maka-tumbling nga.

Anonymous said...

honga! maraming boy toys hehehe kaya medyo lumalaki yung hinaharap wahehehe jowk jowk...