Thursday, February 14, 2008

today, i have an excuse to be mushy...

Love isn't about ridiculous little words.
Love isn’t about grand gestures.
Love isn’t about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums,
proposals on jumbo-trons, giant words in sky writing.
Love is about going that extra mile even if it hurts,
letting it all hang out there.
Love is about finding courage inside of you
that you didn't even know was there.
(from little manhattan)
Everytime I look at you... I feel better.
It shocks me.
It knocks my wind out, but it's true.
I don't have to have sex with you,
I'd be happy just look at you from across the room.
Even that, anything, any piece of you.
And, hopefully, all of you...
that'd be the best thing.
Because I love you...
(from grey's anatomy)

I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand
and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love,
but all that comes to mind
is the way you move against me while you sleep
and there are no words for that.
(from storypeople.com)



At this moment there are 6,470,818,671people in the world.
Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day.
Others are just not facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good.
And some are good struggling with evil.
Six billion people in the world.
Six billion souls and sometimes...
All you need is ONE.
(from one tree hill)






HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!





(pictures/postcards are from postsecret.com)

No comments: